- PHP: A Comprehensive Intermediate Guide To Learn The Concept of PHP Programming: "In this book, you will learn the popular strategies and concepts designed wholly for web development."
- PHP: Learn PHP In 2 Hours: "This book is an introductory tutorial to help you learn PHP from scratch and build the right foundation for advanced lessons in this programming language."
- PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual QuickPro Guide: "Learn PHP and MySQL programming— the quick and easy way!"
- PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice: "It provides a solid grounding in PHP's support for objects, it builds on this foundation to instill core principles of software design and then covers the tools and practices needed to develop, test and deploy robust code."
- Modern PHP: New Features and Good Practices: "you’ll learn how PHP has become a full-featured, mature language with object-orientation, namespaces, and a growing collection of reusable component libraries."
- The Joy of PHP: A Beginner's Guide to Programming Interactive Web Applications with PHP and mySQL: "Are you interested in learning to program PHP and have some fun along the way? If so, then The Joy of PHP by Alan Forbes is the book for you"
- Murach's PHP and MySQL, 2nd Edition: "... delivering the real-world skills you need to develop database-driven websites using PHP and MySQL, two of today's most popular open-source software tools."
- PHP and MySQL for Beginners: "The PHP programming language coupled with the mySQL database is the final step toward making a complete application. "
- PHP Solutions: Dynamic Web Design Made Easy by David Powers:
- MySQL (5th Edition) (Developer's Library): "The definitive guide to using, programming and administering MySQL 5.5 and MySQL 5.6 "
- PHP Advanced and Object-Oriented Programming: Visual QuickPro Guide (3rd Edition) (Visual QuickPro Guides): "The book teaches developing web applications using advanced PHP techniques and advanced database concepts"
- Murach's PHP & MySQL (Murach: Training & Reference) by Joel Murach: "Teaches developers how to build database-driven web applications using two of today's most popular open-source software tools, PHP and MySQL."
- PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual QuickPro Guide (4th Edition): "With step-by-step instructions, complete scripts, and expert tips to guide readers, veteran author and database designer Larry Ullman gets right down to business"
- PHP for the Web: Visual QuickStart Guide (4th Edition): "Readers can start from the beginning to get a tour of the programming language, or look up specific tasks to learn just what they need to know."
- Beginning PHP and MySQL: From Novice to Professional (Expert's Voice in Web Development) by W Jason Gilmore:
- PHP Solutions, Second Edition: Dynamic Web Design Made Easy: "By the end of the book, you'll have the confidence to start writing your own scripts or--if you prefer to leave that task to others--to adapt existing scripts to your own requirements"
- PHP and MySQL Web Development (4th Edition): "The definitive guide to building database-drive Web applications with PHP and MySQL"
- PHP for the World Wide Web, Third Edition by Larry Ullman:
- Head First SQL: Your Brain on SQL -- A Learner's Guide: "Head First SQL has a visually rich format designed for the way your brain works, not a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep."
- PHP 6 and MySQL 5 for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual QuickPro Guide by Larry Ullman:
- PHP Solutions: Dynamic Web Design Made Easy: "this book takes the reader through the details of setting up their development environment and PHP code basics as painlessly as possible, and shows how to wire together several real world PHP projects."
- Regular Expression Pocket Reference: Regular Expressions for Perl, Ruby, PHP, Python, C, Java and .NET (Pocket Reference (O'Reilly)): "This handy little book offers programmers a complete overview of the syntax and semantics of regular expressions that are at the heart of every text-processing application."
- Foundation PHP for Dreamweaver 8: "This book is fairly unique within that market - a book purely focused on PHP web development with Dreamweaver that teaches professional techniques, and doesn’t treat readers like idiots"
- PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual QuickPro Guide (2nd Edition): "This guide is indispensable for Web designers who want to replace their static sites with something more dynamic. "
- PHP and MySQL Web Development (3rd Edition): "Through a clear, practical approach, you will learn to develop secure, dynamic websites by integrating and implementing the PHP scripting language and the MySQL database system."
- PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual QuickPro Guide: "Using step-by-step instructions, clearly written scripts, and expert tips to ease the way, author Larry Ullman discusses PHP and MySQL "
- PHP and MySQL Web Development, Second Edition: "PHP and MySQL Web Development teaches the reader to develop dynamic, secure, commercial Web sites. "
- Professional PHP Web Services by James Fuller:
- PHP and MySQL Web Development: "An intermediate to advanced guide to PHP and MySQL, the free, open-sourced Web development products. "